HobbyWing SkyWalker 40A Programable Brushless ESC (Linear mode) w/ T-connectors
SkyWalker series is the new value class brushless ESC designed for the RTF airplanes/helicopters. HobbyWing does not give up their high quality components and robust QC to produce the SkyWalker series while the retail price is extremely low.
The Skywalker-Series is the perfect choice for ARF or RTF models with an easy-to-program controller and equip the best possible performance. These controls are designed exclusively for the control of brushless motors. As an optional battery pack can LiPo, NiCd or NiMH batteries are used. Here, the number of cells is detected automatically.
Through the use of high-quality SMD components, the internal resistance of the regulator is very low. Due to the high frequency feature the Skywalker controller via a high-resolution and fine speed control. All controllers have a temperature and overcurrent protection. And of course the entire series is equipped with an effective anti-tarnish, if the throttle stick on the transmitter when you turn not on neutral.
• Extremely low internal resistance
• High frequency PWM
• Dynamic brake for folding propeller
• Temperature protection
• Overcurrent protection
• Home security system with anti-tarnish
• Simple programming using programming card
• Soft start with little torque for gentle treatment of the transmission
• Engine shut-off when no signal transmitters or radio interference
• High quality cable with silicone insulation
• High reliability
• Programmable controller parameters:
- Brake on / off
- Battery Type (LiPo / NiMH / NiCd)
- Switch-off (soft / full off)
- Cut off voltage for LiPo (2,85 V / 3,15 V / 3,3 V)
- Cut-off for NiMH / NiCd (from / 50% / 65%)
- Starting (normal / soft / ultra slow)
- Timing (3.75 ° / 15 ° / 26.25 °)
- Output capacity: Con. Current 40A, burst current 55A (not less than 10 sec.)
- Input: 2-3 Li-Po or 5-9 NiHH battery
- BEC Output: [email protected] (linear model)
- Max motor speed: 210000 PRM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
- Dimention (mm):68 x25 x8
- Weight: 35g (including heat sink)
- English Manual is included
- 300 to 450-class heli with brushless motor
- 32-class airplane with brushless motor
- This product is CE and FCC approved.
- Our HobbyWing products are genuine from HobbyWing Technology CO., LTD.
- Our HobbyWing ESC product includes a anti-counterfeit label on the package with a unqiue code that you can verify online at the HobbyWing's website here.
- HobbyWing provides replacement for DOA product (newly unused) and limited warranty for used product. However ESC is easy to damage by misuse.