1.1 Output : Continuous 40A, Burst 60A up to 10 Secs.
1.2 Input Voltage : 2-6 cells lithium battery or 5-18 cells NiCd/NIMh battery.
1.3 BEC (Battery Elimination Circuit) Output : 3A / 5V (Switch mode).
1.4 Max Speed: 210,000rpm for 2 Poles BLM, 70,000rpm for 6 poles BLM, 35,000rpm for 12 poles BLM. (BLM: BrushLess Motor)
1.5 Size : 60mm (L) * 24mm (W) * 15mm (H)
1.6 Weight : 38.8g
1.7 Packaging include:
Note: The old version Pentium-40A uses built-in linear mode BEC, but the new version FlyFun uses switch mode BEC to enhance the output ability.
- Safety arming feature: Regardless the throttle stick position, the motor will not spin after battery connected.
- Throttle calibration funtion: Throttle range can be calibrated to be compatible with different transmitters.
- User programmable.
- Multiple program methods supported: transmitter stick, LED Program Card. Very easy to program the ESC at home or at the flying field.
- Compatible with Lipo battery and NiCd/NiMH battery.
- Internal timing can be changed to be suitable for different brushless motors.
- Full protection: Low voltage cutoff protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Extreme low resistance PCB is used at the power output section, the whole ESC has super current endurance capability.
- Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
Programmable Items :
● Brake Settings : brake enabled / brake disabled, default is brake disabled
● Battery Type : Li-xx(Li-ion or Li-poly) / Ni-xx(NiMh or Nicd) ， default is Li-xx.
● Low Voltage Protection Mode(Cutoff Mode) : Gradually reduce the output power / Cutoff the output power.
● Low Voltage Protection Threshold(Cutoff Threshold) : low / medium / high, default is medium cutoff voltage.
1) For Li-xx battery ， number of battery cells are judged automatically ， low / medium / high cutoff voltage for each cell are: 2.6V/2.85V/3.1V. For example: 3 Cell Li-Poly, when medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is: 2.85*3=8.55V.
2) For Ni-xx battery, low / medium / high cutoff voltages are 0/45%/60% of the startup voltage. (0% means the low voltage cutoff function is disabled). For example: 10 cells NiMH battery, fully charged voltage is 1.44*10=14.4V, when medium cutoff voltage is set, the cutoff voltage is : 14.4*45%=6.5V
● Startup mode: normal / soft / super-soft, default is normal startup.
● Timing: low / medium / high, default is medium timing. In normal cases, low timing can be used for most motors. But for high efficiency, we recommend the Low timing for 2 poles motor and Medium timing for 6 poles and above. For higher speed, High timing could be used.
● Full Protection F eatures: Low-voltage cutoff protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal lost protection .
● Military standard capacitor with extreme low resistance is used at voltage input section, this will increase the ability of prevention of unwanted RF Noise/ Interference during flying.
● Extreme low resistance PCB is used at power output section to get the best current endurance capability.
● Microprocessor uses separate voltage regulator IC, with good anti-jamming capability.
● Compatible with Hobbywing's Program Card.
● Intellectual property rights of our own.