Futaba FF10CG (T10CAG/T10CHG) 2.4GHz 10ch Transmitter ONLY (NO Receiver) w/ Tx Batteries
2009 NEW 2.4Ghz Futaba T10CAG and T10CHG transmitters! Built-in 10 channels 2.4Ghz module, light in weight, no need to plug in the TM module anymore! NEW R6008HS supports high speed communication with Futaba's digital servos to provide real-time action for your plane.
You may control your airplanes, helis and gliders all with this single 2.4Ghz radio system!
The software is available in seven languages: English, Deutsch, French, Italiano, Espanol, Dutch and čeština.
220V and 110V charger available now! Please let us know if you want 110V!
The 10CG: pro-level features at a sport-system price
The 10CG is perfect for the price-conscious pilot — an integrated, 2.4GHz treasure trove of features formerly found only on the most advanced Futaba systems.
But it’s also a system that boasts advantages few others can claim: 7-point throttle and pitch curves; 4 heli flight modes; a round dozen factory-defined glider mixes; graphics for programming swash plate types; swash ring; and logic switches that allow you to activate a timer or other function just by changing the positions of specific sticks or switches.
Converting a signal from analog to digital form requires processing time — what you experience as lag. The 10C, on the other hand, was designed with a totally digital data stream. The signal starts digital and stays digital. Since no additional processing is needed, there’s no lag, either — just virtually instantaneous, real-time response.
- Big, 160 x 72 LCD with backlighting, adjustable contrast & auto-off
- Dial ‘n Key™ programming w/joystick navigation
- 15-Model memory (expandable w/optional CamPACs)
- 10-character user name
- 10-character model name
- 2048 resolution in FASST 10-channel mode
- Basic & Advanced menus
- Enhanced airplane, heli & glider software
- Smart Switch Technology™ (SST) — Logic Switches allow you to activate a function when specified switch and/or stick positions occur
- Up/down on/off timer (activate by stick or switch)
- Tracks service hours for radio and models
- Mode 1-4 selectable (Modes 3 & 4 programmable)
- Assignable functions/switches
- Auxiliary channel screen — for 1-step function/switch assignment & eliminating unused auxiliary functions
- 2 proportional slider switches
- Digital trims on all 4 main channels
- Trim memory & sub-trims (all channels)
- Adjustable trim steps (1-40)
- Fail-safe, servo reversing & EPA
- “Full Functionality” trainer system (cord required)
- Flap switch (3-position)
- Retract switch
- Rotary Dial (3)
- Adjustable Throttle Cut/Idle Down
- Sticks w/length & tension adjustments
- Servo cycle w/bar graph displays
- Constant trim, voltage, name and timer display
- CE Certificated
- Slider Switches
- Rotary Dials
- More Programmable Mixes
- More Factory-Defined Mixes
- R6008FS Receiver
- Built-in 2.4GHz Transmitter Module (non-removable)
|Advanced Airplane Menu
- 8 Programmable Mixes (4 linear/ (4) w/5-point curves)
- 9 Factory-Defined Mixes: Elevator-Flap; Ailvator (for dual elevator servos); Throttle-Needle; Aileron Differential; Flaperon; V-Tail; Elevon; Snap Roll; and Air Brake w/elevator delay
- Dual/Triple rates (4 ch.)
- Exponential (4 ch.)
- Idle down
- Throttle cut
- Throttle delay
- Throttle Hold & Idle-up w/delay
- 2 independent gyro settings
- 7-point throttle curve
- Flap trim
Advanced Heli Menu
The 10C accepts separate gyro sensitivity, governor speed and servo travel rates for up to 4 flight modes — and automatically changes all three when the flight mode changes.
Advanced Glider Menu
- 6 Programmable Mixes (4 linear/ (2) 5-point curves)
- 8 Factory-Defined Mixes: Hover-Throttle; Hover-Pitch; Throttle-Needle; Governor; Offset; Revo (5-pt.); Delay; and Throttle Mix (ail/ele/rdr)
- Gyro menu
- 8 swash plate types w/graphics
- Swash Plate AFR
- 7-point throttle curves and (5) (including throttle hold) 7-point pitch curves
- Adjustable High/Low pitch setting
- 3 Adjustable Idle-up conditions
- 8 Programmable Mixes (4 linear/ 5-point curves)
- 12 Factory-Defined Mixes: Butterfly-Elevator; Elevator-Flap; Chamber Mix (w/ail/ele/rdr adj.); Aileron-Flap; Aileron-Rudder; Flaperon; V-Tail; Flap Trim; Butterfly w/spoiler adj; and 4-point Offset (w/camber adj. for basic/launch/thermal/speed)
- Adjustable spoiler
- Adjustable Throttle Cut
- Single/Dual Aileron and Flap Servo Selections
- Start, Speed, Distance & Landing conditions, Adjustable Airbrake Activation
- Adjustable Motor Cut
- T10CHG or T10CAG Transmitter
- NO Receiver
- Wall Charger FBC-18C(4) or compatible charger, 230V with EU plug (or 110V US Plug on request)
- 700mAh Transmitter Battery NT8S700B
- On/Off Switch Harness, FUTM4385
Specification for Transmitter T10C:
Operating System: 2-Stick, 10-channel, PCM1024 or FASST-2.4G System
Modulation: 2.4G-10ch (default), 2.4G-7ch / FM(PPM) or PCM Switchable
Power supply: 9.6V, NT8S700B included
Standard Wall Charger:
Input: 220V AC 50Hz 7W (default)
or input: 120V AC 60Hz 7W (by request)
Output: TX 9.6VDC 70mA
RX 4.8VDC 100mA
Stock #FUTK9255, FUTK9256, FUTK9257, FUTK9258
T10CAG and T10CHG transmitters have NO SOCKET for TX MODULE (e.g. TM-14), you cannot use this transmitter for the old FM/PCM modules (e.g. 35Mhz, 40Mhz, 72Mhz and etc). T10CG is CE certificated.
This product is CE certified. NO SERVO & RECEIVER are bundled with this combo.
This product must be shipped with INSURED AirParcel or EMS (Free upgrade to DHL for most EU regions), please select EMS when you checkout if you are not sure whether your region supports insured airparcel or not. You may also contact us to confirm before you place the order. Safe packing weight: 3KG, you may ship it together with other products.
10CAG and 10CHG are interchangeable, please let us know if you want to have the 10CAG transmitter.
Our 2.4Ghz Futaba transmitters & receivers are globally compatible. That means they can be linked with any 2.4Ghz Futaba transmitter or receiver sold in other regions. (e.g. our transmitter with US receiver)
Our Futaba products are directly manufactured by the original Futaba Corporation, Japan (双葉電子工業株式会社). RC711 is not the affiliate of Hobbico, Inc in the United States.
Subject to availability, we will refund you the total amount if we cannot ship out this product to you in 7 days.
Our Futaba T10CAG and T10CHG transmitters contain the software option to switch to the "France" mode which compliance with the French radio regulations: