3DPro Hard DuraBlade® 3D Type C Main Blade AB Set for ESky Big Lama E020, Walkera 53Q & 53Q3
NEW! The 2nd Generation of the Very Famous 3DPro Durablade!
The 3DPro DuraBlade® 3D is a re-engineered new type of DuraBlade® which provide higher performance and durability with lesser weight. It is made by strong re-enforced top quality plastic with similar thickness of the stock ESky/Walkera plastic blade but keeping a lighter weight.
Different from the other harden blades in the market, 3DPro DuraBlade® & DuraBlade® 3D has its unique low air resistance and lightweight design for high performance flying. With the DuraBlade®, you can enjoy much longer fly time as well as crash time before you need to replace the blades. Last but not least, DuraBlade® 3D will NOT cause damage to your helicopter rotor because of its special elastic nature. The 3DPro DuraBlade® 3D certainly is the best choice for your next generation hardened blades.
- Re-engineered with Airflow Tested for Steamline, Low Resistance and Stable Flight Design
- Made by Strong Re-enforced Top Quality Plastic
- Very Durable, Break-proof Technology
- Save Power for Longer Flight Time as well as Motors Life
- Clean Pure White Colour with Innovative 3DPro Patterns
- Guildline for Balancing the Blades
- Lightweight ~5.4g, similar to the stock blade
- Length: 210mm
- Width: 31mm (Arch), 16mm (Terminal)
- Thick: 1mm
- Weight: 5.4g ± 0.1g (original stock blade > 8g)
Can be used on:
- ESky Big Lama
- Walkera 53Q
- Walkera 53Q3
2pcs of Upper 3DPro DuraBlade® 3D Type C
2pcs of Lower 3DPro DuraBlade® 3D Type C