UNRC UN-A6 PLUS+ LiPo Battery High Power Balance Charger (2-6S, 200W)
6 individual charging units inside! Allow you to charge 6-cells concurrently with different current(A) for each cell!
UN-A6 PLUS+ lipo battery balance charger combined advantages of UN-A6 and UN-A6PRO, optimizing the shortages, adopting NEW case and PCB wiring, offering bigger and clearer LCD display. This is the brand new UN-A6 PLUS!
UN-A6 PLUS adopts internationally accepted high efficiency "voltage-division charging" working mode. Voltage can be precision-controlled in plus or minus 0.002V, and current can be precision-controlled in 0.1A. The voltage deviation is less than 5mV after charging. This balance charger could be used to charge lipo battery, li-ion battery and A123 li-fe battery. Charging-finished voltage can be preset as well as charging current. At most 6 lipo packs could be charged simultaneously. It also comes with discharging function.
1). Input voltage could be displayed in this battery charger.
2). Dynamic balance function is added to adjust the charging current to shorten charging time according to cell voltage.
3). Two this UN-A6 chargers could be combined to compose one 12S charger and even share one input power.
4). Voltage precision: +/- 2mV, current precision: 0.1A. Just charging finished voltage deviation is less than 5mV.
5). Can division-charge 2-6S lipo battery packs.
6). Can simutaneously charge 3x2S, 2x3S, 1x6S battery packs.
7). Provide a full protection to the electric circuit, including input overvoltage protection, over-heat temperature, input anti-connection protection,output anti-connection protection and output damage protection.
8). Fully automatic temperature control of radiating design.When the internal of the charger is not over heat, the radiator fan will not be activated, which has proven the quiet charging environment.
9). 6 charging circuit works separately, no interactively interference.
10).When CPU detects voltage in a channel has reached the default value, the charging circuit of this channel will be locked and stop working, so you do not have to worry about the batteries will be over charged.?#60;br> 11). Maximum 8A charging current (0.3A-8A adjustable)
12). Input reqirment: DC 12V-14V/>12A
13). Five working modes make it be more stong in charging.
-12-bit AD conversion
-Input: DC 12V to 15V
- 0.3A to 8A Step Current
- 2.5V to 4.2V Step Voltage
- Charging port: 1 x 6S port, 2 x 3S ports, 3 x 2S ports (CANNOT charge 2 battery types at the same time!)
- Dimension: 150L x 12W x 4.3H cm
This charger does not incude switch power supply and needs to be purchased separately.
How to choose a proper switch power?
The input current of A6 is flexible. It can be selected by based on the consumer's maximum charge current. It can be calculated by using the following formula: for example, the input voltage is 12V, maximum charge current is 3A, to charge the 6S batteries, then the input current is calculated like: maximum output power is 3A*4.2V*6/0.85/12V=7.41A. Considering that the power supply should not be running in a full load, then increase 10% of input current for more flexible. So the input power is 12V/8A
One more example: Input voltage is 12A, maximum charge current is 2A, to charge the 3S batteries, input current is calculated like: maximum output power is 2A*4.2V*3/0.85/12V=2.47A*1.10=2.72A. So, 12V/3A is best suitable input power.
Tips on choosing the correct power supply:
- to charge a 3S (11.1V) Li-Po with 1A current, the charger output is 3S x 1A = 3A. Then a power supply of ~5A is required.
- to charge a 6S (22.2V) Li-Po with 6A current, the charger output is 6S x 6A =36A. Then a power supply of ~45A is required.
- Therefore a stronger power supply always allow you to charger faster!
Tips on the charger power:
- the maximum charger power is 200W, P= V x I:
- e.g. the full voltage of a 3S Li-Po is 12.6V. If your charge rate is 3.5A, then charger power required is 12.6V x 3.5A = 44.10W
- e.g. the full voltage of a 6S Li-Po is 25.2V. If your charge rate is 6A, then charger power required is 25.2V x 6A = 151.20W
- always use 10% less than the maximum limit to avoid overload & overheat the charger, this can extend the life for your chargers.
Photos show different charging combinations. The discharing plug on the battery is not necessary to connect to the charger.
Warning: NEVER charge different types of battery at the same time! e.g. DO NOT charge one 3S and one 6S Li-Po together.