Now you can use all your ESky 4ch and 6ch Transmitters on your Computer FlightSIM !!
This flight simulation module/cable is designed for you to link both your computer and R/C transmiter, and with this doing you will ready to enjoy your flight and improve your skill to prevent crashing in the real future. You can use this cable with ALL the E_Sky Transmitter with PC port supported, namely EK2-0404 (comes with new Lama V3/V4, Robins 22, Honey Bee FP2), EK2-0406 (Honey Bee CP2) and EK2-0406A* (Honey Bee King 2 and Belt-CP) etc.
Simulators supported: FMS Version2.0 Beta 7 / FMS Version2.0 Alpha 8.4 and most of the other Flight Simulator software
*This cable only work with the new version of EK2-0406A transmitter with DIP switchs inside the battery slot. You must turn off CCPM mode on the transmitter before you use this FlightSIM cable.
Instructions to use this FlighSIM cable on EK2-0406A/ET6I transmitter (turn off CCPM mode):
- Remove the battery cover from the back of the transmitter
- Remove all batteries from the transmitter
- Find the two DIP switches inside the transmitter at the middle left side of the battery slot
- Switch DIP1 to ON and Switch DIP2 to OFF
- Put in the batteries again, it should be able to use on FMS now
- Please remember to change the DIP switches back to normal position before you turn on your real helicopter!