Futaba CIU-2 USB PC Interface
USB Interface to update firmwares for gyros: GY520, CGY750, etc.
This is the PC Interface for the Futaba MC401CR, MC601C (FUTM0910) and the MC850C (FUTM0950) Programmable Speed Controls.
Setting Data Read-reads the program setting data of the connected ESC Setting Data Write-writes data to the ESC Default Data Write-writes standard data from the factory Get Data-reads the program data when connected to ESC Clear Data- clears data from the ESC
PC with USB type A port Software can be downloaded free from www.futaba-rc.com
- Interface: USB Rev1.1 compliant
- 500mm extension included with the CIU-2 to connect to your ESC
- USB Connector: USB series A connector
- Operating Voltage: 5V ± .2V (USB bus power)
- Current Drain: At connection idle; 12.3 ± 2mA
- Operating Environment: Temperature -10 ~ 50°C
- Dimensions: .72 x 2.22 x .35" (18.2 X 56.5 X 9mm)
- Weight: .26oz (7.5g)
COMMENTS: Requires PC with Windows® Vista 32bit, XP 32bit, Windows® 7 32bit, or Windows 2000 system and USB port
PC Interface with interface to ESC extension