O.S. MAX-105HZ-R DRS Heli Engine for 3D Helicopter NEW!
Enjoy huge power and performance with the compact 105HZ and 105HZ-R!
These are the engines that precision aerobatic and 3D heli pilots have been waiting for! In order for 90-sized machines to nail huge maneuvers and hardcore, smackdown-style 3D it's all about power, and both the 105HZ and 105HZ-R have it in abundance. Displacement has been increased by 15%, while a huge venturi rams air into the carburetor, producing massive power. Plus, they fit in a .90-sized mounting pattern.
- Featuring the displacement of a 1.05 in the mounting space of a .90.
- More displacement means more power, and these engines boost displacement by 15%!
- A huge venturi boosts output even further.
- The machined, blue anodized heatsink head is light in weight, and cools the engine efficiently.
- An extra feature on the 105HZ-R is the pressurized DRS (Demand Regulator System), which ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the heli's attitude.
- Same mounting dimensions as a .90 cu in engine
- Machined blue anodized aluminum heatsink cylinder head
- Velocity stack increases airflow and enhances engine performance
- Pressurized DRS (Demand Regulator System) ensures consistent fuel flow regardless of the helicopter attitude
- Backplate accepts the Futaba BPS-1 RPM sensor for the GY701 and CGY750 gyros
- Ideal bore and stroke ratio for lowest vibration
With back-to-back FAI world championships in 2005 and 2007, the 91SZ-H was a winner by anyone's standards. Now there's the 91HZ – a 91SZ-H redesigned with the help and advice of the world's top pilots. It offers the tuning ease and performance consistency of the multi-time world champion and design innovations that promote improved cooling, a tighter compression seal – and tuning ease!
- 105HZ-R DRS 1.05 cu in Helicopter Engine with 61G Carburetor
- #8 Glow Plug
- Air Funnel
- Check Valve
- 0.1mm Head Gasket
- 0.2mm Head Gasket (installed)
- English Instruction Manual
- Displacement: 1.048 cu in (17.17 cc)
- Bore: 1.142" (29mm)
- Stroke: 1.024" (26mm)
- RPM Range: 2,000 - 16.500
- Output: 3.7 ps @ 15,000 RPM
- Weight: 21.46oz (608g)
Code No. 18750, OSMG1961