O.S. Speed 91HZ-R 3D Black Ringed w/ Pump, 61G Crab 2-Stroke Engine for F3D Helicopter NEW!
This is O.S. Speed 91 HZ-R 3D Factory Tuned Helicopter Engine OS 18642, Brand New in Box. Made in Japan
Following the popularity of the 91HZ-R with On-Demand Regulator, O.S. has now taken high-performance, high-speed helicopter engines to the next stage of evolution. Introducing the 91HZ-R Speed Engines - based on the 91HZ-R, factory-tuned at the O.S./Japan facilities and guaranteed to blow you away!
The 3C version is designed expressly for F3C competition with its controlled, precise maneuvers in mind. For pilots who prefer aggressive, stick-bashing 3D flight competition, O.S. offers a 3D version.
Features found in both versions include:
- Lightweight, machined heatsink head
- Big-bore carburetors best-suited for the intended use (F3C or 3D)
- Best precision advanced exhaust cylinder timing (for F3C or 3D)
- Newly designed combustion chambers, shaped to match the big bore carburetors and advanced exhaust cylinder timing
- Lightweight, forged steel crankshaft counter weight to lower vibration for higher speeds
- Improved back plate shape, to accommodate Futaba's BPS-1 RPM Sensor and increase primary pressure for greater stability
- The cover plate has a cell to accept a sensor designed to install in the cover plate from Futaba GY701 / CGY750 Governor
91HZ-R 3D Speed Black
Pilots who slam the sticks will be very impressed with the 3D version. This engine develops all the high performance required for stable horsepower at any attitude. The big bore carburetor (11.2mm) is specially designed to develop stable horsepower at 70~80% throttle which is widely used in 3D flight. The matched cylinder exhaust timing has been advanced to 165 degrees.
O.S. Speed Tuned .91HZ-R Helicopter Engine with Pump, 61G Carb
#8 Glow Plug
Head Gasket 0.2mm
OS Speed Decal and English Instruction manual
OSMG1982 91HZ-R 3D Speed Black 61G
Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.9 cc)
Bore: 1.09 in (27.7 mm)
Stroke: 0.98 in (24.8 mm)
Output: 3.6 hp @ 15500 rpm
Practical RPM Range: 2,000-16,500
Weight (w/o Muffler): 21.2 oz (603 g)
Code No. 18642