SkyRC iMAX B6 Digitial NiMH/Li-Po Balance Charger/Discharger with T-Connectors Cables
Genuine Product from SkyRC!
As the official distributor for SkyRC, RC711.com provides 30 days "Replace New" warranty for any defective iMAX chargers, plus the official warranty from the factory. This gives you 100% confidence to purchase the chargers from us, while most of the other retailers will just tell you to "contact the manufacturer" for any problem.
IMAX B6 is the new intelligent multifunction charger which can charge and discharge for Li-ion/Polymer battery, Ni-MH/Cd battery, even Pb battery. It's all-powerful in a way. Comparing with those correlative products in currently market, IMAX B6 has special features as following:
Customer can check the product here:
Individual cell balancing
Li-ion, LiPo and LiFe capable
Ni-Cd and NiMH capable
Large range of charge currents
Store function, allows safe storage current
Time limit function
Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
Battery break in and cycling.
Compare to iMAX B5:
- Can charge 6 cells LiPo battery (B5 can charge maximum 5 cells)
- With Discharge Function
- A123 Life Charging
Input Voltage: 11~18v
Circuit power: Max Charge: 50W / Max Discharge: 5W
Charge Current Range: .1~5.0A
Discharge current range: .1~1.0A
Ni-MH/NiCd cells: 1~15
Li-ion/Poly cells: 1~6
Pb battery voltage: 2~20v
- IMAX B6 Charger
- DC Clamp Cable
- Igniter Plug Cable
- JST Plug Cable
- DuPont Plug Cable
- Extension Cable
- English Manual
We have reduced the shipping weight of the iMAX B6, the power supply is now optional.
- 5A 12V Universal Power Supply (100- 240V) + US$15
- SkyRC 5A 15V Universal Power Power Supply (100-240V, high loading) + US$23
*prices include the shipping cost for the power supply
Tips on choosing the correct power supply:
- to charge a 3S (11.1V) Li-Po with 1A current, the charger output is 3S x 1A = 3A. Then a power supply of 5A is required.
- to charge a 6S (22.2V) Li-Po with 2A current, the charger output is 6S x 2A =12A. Then a power supply of 20A is required.
- Therefore a stronger power supply always allow you to charger faster!
Tips on the charger power:
- the maximum charger power is 50W, P= V x I:
- e.g. the full voltage of a 3S Li-Po is 12.6V. If your charge rate is 3.5A, then charger power required is 12.6V x 3.5A = 44.10W
- e.g. the full voltage of a 6S Li-Po is 25.2V. If your charge rate is 2A, then charger power required is 25.2V x 2A = 50.40W (failed, over charger limit 50W)
- always use 10% less than the maximum limit to avoid overload & overheat the charger, this can extend the life for your chargers.
- Please DO NOT leave the charger unattended while charging.
- DO NOT over charge your battery and DO NOT charge your battery too fast with high A.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Power cord for the power supply will also be included, however in US or EU plug only. You may need to use a convertor if it doesn't fit your local socket.