DJI Phantom1 GPS AutoPilot Quadcopter Kit (built-in NAZA-M V2 with firmware V4.0) + Futaba/JR 2.4Ghz Radio Sytem
Fully Setup and Ready-to-Fly with the most reliable Futaba Radios! Extend your Flying Range to 2KM+!
Integrated flight control system including GPS. Easy to operate and very stable. Makes aerial filming fun and easy.
2013-09-27: New version 1.1.1 with several upgrades: NAZA-M V2 firmware 4.0 , New propellers with integrated motor cap, etc.
Attractive and Highly Integrated Design:
A compact and highly integrated design means that it is easier for you to pack it into your backpack. The streamlined design brilliantly reflects the aesthetics of its industrial design and the fantastic visual effects allows you to become the focus of the crowd. Moreover, you can mount a GoPro or other light and handy cameras on your Phantom to shoot some footage from the air which will bring you a brand new travel experience.
The hardware mounting and software tuning are all done before delivery, it is ready to fly the moment you unpack the package, just charge the LiPo and install transmitter batteries and some accessories like propellers.
Stable, Yet Agile Performance, Easy to Fly:
Phantom has an integrated flight dynamics system, the Naza-M + GPS multi-rotor autopilot system, as well as the dedicated remote controller and receiver. Flight parameters and functions have been setup before delivery, so you can fly your Phantom the moment you receive it. The proven stability of the Naza-M autopilot system allows you to easily achieve great flight performance.
Two Flight Control Modes, Including Position Hold: (this switch will also install on the Futaba/JR radio)
With the built-in Naza-M autopilot system plus a GPS module, the Phantom has GPS Attitude and Attitude Control Mode. Pilots can switch between the two modes to achieve a particular flight experience.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC): (this switch will also install on the Futaba/JR radio)
Phantom also has the Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC) function of the Naza-M autopilot system. Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. By using Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC), wherever the nose points, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction: In course lock flying, the forward direction is the same as a recorded nose direction. In home lock flying, the forward direction is the same as the direction as the direction from home point to the multi-rotor.
Failsafe & Auto Go Home/Landing:
Phantom also has the failsafe function of the Naza-M autopilot system. This means when the communication between the Main Controller and the transmitter is disconnected, the outputs of all command sticks from controller will go to the center position. If the GPS signal is good enough, the system will automatically trigger Return To Home and landing safely.
Low Voltage Protection:
Phantom also has two levels of low voltage protection, a function of the Naza-M autopilot system. It prevents your multi-rotor from crashing or other harmful consequences caused by low battery voltage. In the first level of protection, the LED indicator blinks red to warn you. In the second level protection the system will trigger the Phantom to land automatically.
Maximum Flight Speed 10 m/s:
The maximum horizontal flight speed of the Phantom can reach 10m/s and the maximum vertical speed is 6 m/s. The perfect combination of speed and stability allows you to experience the glamour of Phantom.
High Intensity LED Indicators, to Aid Orientation During Flight:
Under each arm of the Phantom there are some high intensity LED indicators which are used to help you to see the orientation during flight.
Camera Mount Included for GoPro (Camera not included):
Phantom has an external removable camera mount for you to mount light and handy cameras (GoPro for example) or other video shooting electronic equipment. It is very convenient for you to record your flight.
10-15 Minutes of Flight Time:
Phantom includes a 3S LiPo battery (with the capacity of 2200mAh, weight only 170g) and a balance charger. With the all-in-one design and light airframe, the flying time could last 10 to 15 minutes which will give you a more extensive flight experience.
- DJI Phantom Quadcopter Body with Naza-M V2 + GPS Multirotor Autopilot System x 1
- Propellers X 4 ( CW X 2, CCW X 2) - New model with integrated spinner!
- Extra Propellers X 4 ( CW X 2, CCW X 2) - New model with integrated spinner!
- Skid Set with Compass X 1
- Screw Set X 1
- Tool Set X 1
- Sticker X 2
- GoPro Hero 2/3 Camera Mount X 1
- Color Gift Box X 1
- Extra! SkyRC e4 Balance Charger (same as the stock DJI) X 1
- Extra! RAIDEN 11.1V 3S 2400mAh 20C LiPo for Phantom
Radio Combo Included:
●Choices of 2.4Ghz Futaba/JR Radio Combo
●Rechargable Battey for Transmitter (not included in some radio models)
●220V Charger for Transmitter Battery Only. (not included in some radio models, e.g. Futaba 8J. 110-220V charger for JR radios)
●English Instruction Manual
●Other Accessories (different for each radio model)
** Futaba 14SG + R7008SB radio combo is now good to use with the Phantom firmware V3.16 or above (S.Bus2 supported).
Optional 3DPro AluSafe Casr for DJI Phantom (NOT included):
Please download the DJI Phantom Manual here, please read the manual carefully before flight:
and here are the Tutorial Videos and FAQ for DJI Phantom:
GoPro Hero3 Black Edition:
- GoPro video camera available in options menu. We will mount the camera onto the Phantom for you if you order it.
- We usually declare the parcel value at around US$65. The maximum insurance amount is the same as the declaration amount of the parcel.
- the transmitter range is affected by many issues on the fields, please do range check before if you want to fly it far away. Pilots on the forums can use the stock FASST system to fly an aeroplane for over 5KM in the open countryside area. But please make sure you have enough battery life to fly the Phantom back home.
- GoPro Hero3 video camera is optional. If you order it, we will open the GoPro camera box and put everything inside the AluSafe case for you.
- If you do not purchase the 3DPro AluSafe for Phantom, we will unmount the landing skids and propellers after the EBS setup and put the Phantom back into the original box.
- Stock DJI receiver and transmitter are NOT INCLUDED in the EBS combo.