ALZRC GYT V2.0 MEMS Headlock Gyro
· Latest MEMS technology
· Support 1520us and 760us servo
· Factory calibrated
· Ultra small size, 7mm in thickness
· Easy setup, full configurable
· Up to 1080°/s controllable rotation
Warning! Failure to follow these safety precautions may result in severe injury to yourself and others!
· Read through the entire manual before operating this product.
· Only fly at recognized model flying fields. Must stay away from people and animal.
· The gyro requires at least 4 seconds to initialize when the power is turned on.
Do not move the helicopter and do not move the tail rotor stick during this initialization.
Once the initialization process is complete, the tail rotor servo will swing once. The indicator light will change to solid blue for headlock Mode or solid red for Normal Mode.
· Always check all battery voltage to ensure they have enough remaining capacity to complete the flight.
· Verify that the gyro compensates in the correct direction before flight. If the compensation direction is incorrect the model will pirouette uncontrollably, at a very high rate.
· Verify that the gyro is operating in the desired mode.
· Verify that the gyro mounting pads are in good condition.
· Verify that the wires are not contacting the frame of the helicopter.
· The servo type parameter within the gyro must match the type of servo you are using. Incorrect setting may damage the gyro or the servo, possibly resulting in a loss of control during flight.
· Always ensure that there is some slack in the gyro cables to help maximize performance. Always use the supplied mounting pads to attach the gyro to the helicopter mechanics. Do not use a strap that encompasses the gyro. This may affect the overall performance.
· Only fly in fine weather.
||MEMS dual range
The tail servo is very important of flying performance. We recommend
using a fast tail servo such as BLS257, S9257, DS8910,BLS251 etc.