ALIGN 600 3G Programmable Flybarless System /Silver
NEW Software Update! Easier to Setup with Pirouette Compensation Feature.
●3-axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
●Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine (SMM) sensors for excellent stability.
●12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
●Software upgradable through PC interface adapter
●Simplistic setup process without the need of external devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
●Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
●Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless system.
●Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
●Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from T-Rex 250 to T-Rex 700.
●Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
●High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
●Capable to operate between 4.5V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
●Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
●Suitable Voltage Range:
●Current Comsumption:DC11.1-22.2V 3-6cell Li-Po
●Flip and Roll rate detection speed: :±300degrees/sec
●Rudder rate detection speed:±500degrees/sec
●Sensor resolution: 12bit
- Control box:42x26.5x14.5mm
●Weight: Control box:16g, Sensor:9g
●Main Rotor head Set x1
●Flybarless control unit x1
●Flybarless Sensor x1
●Head Stopper x1
●F servo horns x3
●Main Rotor head Set x1
●Linkage ball A x2
●Sensor mounting foam x2
●Signal extension wire 100mm x1
●Signal extension wire 220mm x1
●Pitch Gauge x1
●Mixing base assembly x1
●Screw bag x1
●Linkage rod A x2
- The setup for the Align 3G flybarless system is very different from the traditional CCPM tail gyro system. RC711 recommends customers to create a totally new model/profile on the transmitter and start to setup the flybarless system from default settings.
- Flybarless helicopter requires higher rotation speed (RPM) in order to make the helicopter stable.
- Align factory frequently releases free software updates for its 3G flybarless system. Please download here:
- due to the unstable supply of Align products, if we cannot supply you this product in a short period of time, we will ship out the other items in your order first and refund you the amount of the unavailable items or ship later.
- please mark in the comment during checkout if you want your order to ship only in full, or tell us the model # of the spare parts you need urgently.
- unavailable Align spare parts usually can be restock in 1-2 weeks.